Snow Picture from Last Week

Path to the Cheese Room

IMG_0344

Path to the Shop

IMG_1815

Standing on Road

IMG_1839

Kristopher digging snow on Second floor

IMG_1858

Julia walking Charlie

IMG_1809

Milk Palour

IMG_1819

Tuesday Afternoon

IMG_1801

Monday Chores

IMG_0338

Ready for the next storm!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Snow Picture from Last Week

1. Gloria Wall says:

wow!! You are buried in snow!!!!! My daughter and I were at your store this past summer so this was really neat to see these pictures. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe and warm!

2. Rev David, Jan & Sarah Clark, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA says:

We have been talking about how bad the snows must be in Nova Scotia. We have been in your shop on two trips and love the soap. What do you do with the goats and how do you keep them warm and happy???? We send many blessings for an early spring!! The Clarks, Colorado, USA

• Thank you Rev. David, Jan & Sarah,
      The goats are doing great. Most of them are in the big barn with lots of room to play. I posted some videos of them on Facebook. Hope to see you again when there is less snow. Peace and blessings.
      Em

3. .l. sever says:

wow, I remember visiting your shop a few years back, I think it looks so beautiful! Would
    love to come and “experience” it, for maybe a day or two !!!
    Linda

4. Joann says:

Thanks for sharing. We live in South Carolina, USA, so can’t imagine what having all that snow would be like. Sure is beautiful to look at. Enjoyed seeing the pictures and remember how different it looked (no snow) when we were there in August 2013. Stay safe.

5. Peggy Mote says:

These pics are unbelievable. We get snow here in Iowa but not like that. I am one of those snow loving people, so thanks for sharing the beauty. I love your natural products and so does everyone I give them to. I’ve been to PEI 10 times…never get bored. I love everything PEI so thanks for sharing these amazing pics of the goats and the snow. Hope to get there again this year but not yet sure. We will stop at your shop for sure if we make it. Keep up the good work.
    Best regards,
    Peggy Mote
    Des Moines, Iowa

6. I love the snow too. The path to the house is not shovel and we are 4′ off the ground. We have to duck to go onto the porch. I have videos on Facebook of the snow. Thanks for your comment and hope to see you this year.
    Em

• Peggy Mote says:

I’m glad to hear you love the snow too. Makes me happy to have a kindred spirit. Most people look at me like I’m crazy when I say I love snow. We wanted and even planned to visit the Island
      in Feb. so we could experience a PEI winter but weren’t able too. Maybe next year Lord willing.
      Take care, be safe…